Web Developer with .NET C# experience for MatchWork (Dnepropetrovsk)
MatchWork specialises in providing complete job board software solutions; designing, developing, hosting, integrating, maintaining and supporting job boards for publishers, newspapers, associations, organisations, pure players (where your job board is your only business), universities and startups.
We work with leading job boards in many different countries that enjoy our highly advanced white label job board software which on top can be customised to match the design and functional requirements of any customer.
On behalf of MatchWork (http://www.matchwork.com/ ) Ciklum is looking for a Web Developer with .NET C# experience to join their Dnepropetrovsk team.
MatchWork is one of the leading suppliers of online job sites and employer branding products which they develop and host for media companies primarily in Europe. Their clients range from small online start-ups to very large media groups that operate multi-million businesses on the platform. MatchWork is part of the North Media group that among other include brands like Ofir.dk, Boligportal.dk and Bekey.dk. They are based in Søborg just north of Copenhagen in Denmark.
They offer an opportunity to be part of their dedicated team where you will play a very important part in the success of the company as well as being able to shape your role and responsibilities.
MatchWork is looking for a Web Developer with good understanding of Software Architecture with primary focus on backend development and you must thrive in an agile dynamic environment.
- REST API using .NET Core;
- Windows Services on .NET Core;
- Backend features implementation in C# and MVC;
- SQL Stored procedures;
- XML Importers/Exporters in C#;
- NET C# features and bug fixes;
- Implement unit test for CI/CD;
- Ensure code is well documented, tested and of highest quality;
- Help both test team and developers when needed.
- Experience with REST API;
- Experience with ASP.NET, MVC and C#;
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server and stored procedures;
- Agile software development experience;
- Good understanding and experience implementing features using solid principles and design patterns;
- Good understanding of Software Architecture;
- Good at communicating verbally and in writing in English ;
- ‘Hands-on’ approach;
- Strong attention to detail in every part of the work;
- Ability to be a good team player;
- Quick learner;
- Thrives in a dynamic work environment;
- Experience with Jira is a plus ;
- MSc in Computer Science or similar.
Technologies we work with:
- .NET Core;
- REST API on .NET Core;
- MVC, C# including .NET Core ;
- Visual Studio and TFS;
- Unit Testing and automated test tools;
- NO SQL databases: Redis and soon Cassandra;
- RabbitMQ message broker;
- Cloud services Azure or AWS;
- Windows 2016 & Ubuntu server technologies;
- Jenkins for continuous integration and deployment (CI/CD);
- Microservice Architecture.
What's in it for you
- Working with the latest technologies and the ability to improve your technical skills;
- The opportunity to work on customer projects in several European countries and learn a lot about the online & media industries;
- The opportunity to shape your role and tasks;
- Work for an established company with a solid and growing customer base.