KMD is a leading supplier of mission-critical software, solutions and IT services primarily to Denmark’s public sector, but with a growing footprint in the private sector both domestically and in Sweden and Norway.
We have a broad portfolio of products and services, based predominantly on our own software solutions. We have a proven track record of delivering solutions to highly regulated markets and industries with large transaction sizes and high volumes.
Our headquarter is in Copenhagen, with five offices across Denmark, Oslo and Stockholm, as well as development centers in Poland and India.
On behalf of KMD WorkZone, Ciklum is looking for Xamarin Developer to join Kyiv team on full-time basis.
Love it_Live it
It’s no secret that we love it in KMD. It should just not be technique for the sake of the technique. Our solutions must make sense, create value and have significance for the users – you, your neighbor and all other Danes. Every fourth Dane uses our solutions daily and we are proud of that.
As a developer in the Mobile Team, you will work on developing and maintaining the mobile entrance to the Workzone platform. We want to invest more in the mobile experience of the platform and focus on development is user-friendliness, high quality and generic solutions. With the experience you gain on an ongoing basis at work, you are expected to provide experience with the respective product teams, eg proposals for extensions of functionality, or modifications to existing APIs that can help with even better delivery in the future
The mobile team works both with the actual code behind the solution, the infrastructure including MDM and the UX design. Since it is now we set the direction for the future in the team, you get the opportunity to contribute to the development of our setup and ways of working.
As the platform is developed in Denmark, Poland and Ukraine, you can expect to work in a multinational environment, where we both use electronic meetings, but also physical meetings / workshops, therefore limited travel activity is to be expected.
- Development competences within mobile development
- Experience with C #
- Experience in mobile development using Xamarin and App Center
- Experience with MDM eg Intune and Citrix
- Experience of work in Agile environment
- Experience in making Unit and integration tests in eg Jenkins, TeamCity, MSBUILD or the like
- Experience with application of design patterns
- Have the courage to propose improvements and show initiative
- Communicate securely in English in speech and writing
- Team player, both locally and across countries
What's in it for you
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Competitive salary
- Possibility to work in a big and successful company
- Career and professional growth
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
- Variety of knowledge sharing and training opportunities
- A lot of various technical seminars