Number of clients
Málaga currently hosts 170+ employees and 13 client teams.
Ciklum’s office in Spain is located at Severo Ochoa 5, Málaga. This is the Andalusia Technology Park (Parque Tecnológico de Andalucía, PTA), one of the most important economic centres in the south of Spain, hosting 650+ companies and over 19,000 employees.
Why do our employees love Málaga?
- Málaga is the heart of Costa del Sol, luxury touristic area in the South of Spain.
- 200+ daily flights connect Málaga to European cities and main destinations in the US.
- No winter! Half a year you enjoy spring and half a year – summer, softened by the sea breeze.
- One of the best cuisines in the world – jamon, gazpacho, paella, seafood and an excellent local wine will be your daily meals.
- In Málaga you choose between surfing in Tarifa or skiing in Sierra Nevada.
- Go hiking, bicycling, play golf, tennis or paddle, and exercise in open sky gyms all the year long or just enjoy running in the sunset along the beautiful marinero embankment of Málaga
3 steps before your new life starts:
- Apply for a position;
- Pass the interview;
- Get an offer;
Ciklum’s relocation team will support you with:
Visa and work permit costs for you and your family covered
Paid flights for you and your family
Support with initial accommodation costs
Backup from our relocation team at all stages