7digital is the global leader in end-to-end digital music solutions.
The core of its business is the provision of robust and scalable technical infrastructure and extensive global music rights used to create music streaming and radio services for a diverse range of customers – including consumer brands, mobile carriers, broadcasters, automotive systems, record labels and retailers. 7digital also offers radio production and music curation services, editorial strategy and content management expertise.
7digital fosters industry growth and innovation by simplifying access to music for clients such as Onkyo, Global Radio and musical.ly. From years of being the largest independent producer of programming for the BBC, launching Radio player in multiple territories, and powering services for partners like HMV, Electric Jukebox and Panasonic, 7digital is perfectly positioned to lead innovation at the intersection of digital music and next-generation radio services.
We have offices in London, Manchester, Copenhagen, Lille, Kiev and San Francisco.
7digital is transforming the listening experience for music fans, like you. We’re an ambitious team with big plans. Our goal is to be one of the defining music tech companies of our generation by using technology to remove the complexity of launching and scaling new music services.
Facts about 7digital
- 7digital is the global leader in end-to-end digital music solutions.
- 7difital provides a technical infrastructure and extensive global music rights used to create music streaming and radio services for customers.
- We have offices in London, Manchester, Copenhagen, Lille, Kiev and San Francisco.
- Our team has possibility to influence on technical decisions, requirements, development process.
- We have unique traditions at the project.
- We use cutting-edge technologies.