PX is the world’s first transparent customer acquisition platform, providing a single marketplace for companies to acquire customers from hundreds of vetted and sought-after sources. The company provides solutions for marketers to grow and efficiently scale their customer base, and is active in the Home Services, Financial Services, and Insurance industries. PX was originally established as part of ReviMedia in 2010 and launched in 2016. Its headquarters are in New York City, with offices in Los Angeles, Panama City, Amsterdam and Ukraine. For more information, visit www.px.com.
Facts about PX
Headquarters New York City with 5 offices and 70 employees around the world
Specialties: marketing technology, software development, machine learning, online marketing, lead generation and affiliate marketing,
PX is ranked #31 in Crunchbase’s “50 Successful Companies with Minimal Funding”
Five time honoree in “Inc. 5000” for fastest growing companies in North America.
Ranked 3 straight years among the Deloitte “Fast 500” technology companies
Facts about PX
- Based in New York with more than 650 offers worldwide in over 134 countries.
- Specialties: online marketing, lead generation, affiliate marketing, software development, and campaign development.
- ReviMedia is ranked 31st in Crunchbase’s "50 Successful Companies with Minimal Funding"
- Ranked #14 in "The Best Affiliate Networks for 2018"
- Ranked #15 in "The Best Affiliate Programs for 2018"
- Ranked #7 in mThink's "Best Pay-Per-Call Networks"