Zoomdata allows users to explore and gain insights from a wide variety of data sources, visualizing large datasets from various sources, relational and non-SQL. We turn data into knowledge, and we do it with an evolving, real-time perspective.
Zoomdata is an innovative company, based in Washington, D.C. focused on creating data analysis and data exploration BI web application platform. The company builds a data visualization platform that provides a simple, intuitive, and collaborative way to visually interact with data to solve business problems.
Zoomdata is funded by Marlin Equity Partners (“Marlin”), a global private equity firm with over $6.7 billion of capital under management.
Facts about Zoomdata
- We are Northern Virginia Technology Council's 2016 Hot Ticket award winner for Hottest Big Data Innovation.
- We hire brilliant engineers with creative minds, and the drive to make a positive impact by unlocking the secrets hidden in Big Data. With the right approach, we provide our engineers with the best tools and try to stay out of their way!
- We believe that when you give smart people the freedom to do smart things, you will get outstanding results.
- Zoomdata is funded by Goldman Sachs and Accel Partners, investors behind Facebook, Slack, Dropbox, Atlassian etc.
- High-loaded project with up-to-date technologies
- Strong team of professionals
- Business trips to US