Ciklum is looking for a Business Development Director to join our team full-time in Germany.
We are a leading global product engineering and digital services company that unites 4000+ seasoned professionals globally on various projects in healthcare, fintech, travel, sportswear, entertainment, and security. Ciklum delivers high-impact technology solutions to Fortune 500 and fast-growing organisations worldwide.
About the role:
As a Business Development Director you will assume responsibility for seeking out and identifying new opportunities, building pipeline and delivering against a sales target with quality, profitable and sustainable wins. An exceptional networker and communicator, you will have a demonstrable track record in facilitating early-stage discussions and progressing them from prospect to close. Establishing and nurturing strong relationships is key as you work to understand the clients’ business, the market they operate within and the challenges they face to respond effectively with a plan of how to meet these.
- Develop and implement new client acquisition strategies to maintain Ciklum’s revenue growth in Germany
- Develop relationships with key buyers and decision makers, (“C suite”) at target clients, identifying opportunities that match with our solutions stimulating client interest
- Lead and deliver early-stage discussions/pitches, developing them into meaningful opportunities
- Research, develop and maintain strategic target account list
- Assume leadership role in proposal kick-off, storyboard and win theme sessions, overseeing proposals and other bid materials
- Lead opportunities through all stages of the sales process – from prospect to signature (maintaining lead position through transition to “account management)
- Ensure pipeline quality and quantity in CRM and follow the Ciklum’s sales process
- Keep a close eye on trends relevant to target industry domains to identify suitable opportunities
- Building compelling value propositions, (content and materials) which support the business development process
- Evangelizing Ciklum through whitepapers, events and seminars
- At least 10 years of experience in selling complex software development services with an expert understanding of sales best practice and a client focused outlook
- Previous exposure to such services as digital product design, application development and modernization / software engineering, DevOps and cloud migration services or other similar digital transformation areas is highly preferred
- Proven track record of success in selling high value complex deals to various market verticals (CPG, Retail / Digital Commerce, Media and Publishing, Travel, BFSI / Payment providers / Payment orchestrators / Fintech, Igaming, high tech / ISVs etc) with an established network of clients and contacts
- Expertise in interacting with C-Level Executives, ability to convey the value proposition of the Ciklum suite of services, and explain in clear terms how Ciklum can help the C-Level executive execute on his/her business strategy
- Possess significant experience in bid campaign management from opportunity identification through to project delivery and able to demonstrate the ability to take a lead role in opportunity qualification, win strategies, commercials and solutioning
- Fluent German and English speaker with strong written communication skills
- Entrepreneurial, highly energetic, people and relationship-oriented
- Ambitious, highly motivated and results-driven but also collaborative in nature
- Ability to build strong relationships both internally and with our clients
- Working well autonomously and mature enough to take responsibility
- Acting as a Team player and having highly developed communication skills
- Very good negotiation, listening, communication (verbal & nonverbal), presentation and time management skills
What's in it for you
- Care: your mental and physical health is our priority. We ensure comprehensive company-paid medical insurance, Mental Health programs, Multisport cards, as well as financial and legal consultations
- Tailored education path: boost your skills and knowledge with our regular internal events (meetups, conferences, workshops), Udemy licence, language courses and company-paid certifications
- Growth environment: share your experience and level up your expertise with a community of skilled professionals, locally and globally
- Flexibility: choose how you want to work – a 100% remote or on-site in our offices. Own your schedule – you are the one to decide when to start your working day. Just don’t miss your regular team stand-up
- Opportunities: we value our specialists and always find the best options for them. Our Internal Mobility Program helps change a project if needed to help you grow, excel professionally and fulfil your potential
- Global impact: work on large-scale projects that redefine industries with international and fast-growing clients
- Welcoming environment: feel empowered with a friendly team, open-door policy, informal atmosphere within the company and regular team-building events
Be bold, not bored!
Interested already? We would love to get to know you! Submit your application. We can’t wait to see you at Ciklum.