Ciklum is looking for a Senior Automation QA Engineer (C#) to join our team full-time in Ukraine.
We are a leading global product engineering and digital services company that unites 4000+ seasoned professionals globally on various projects in healthcare, fintech, travel, sportswear, entertainment, and security. Ciklum delivers high-impact technology solutions to Fortune 500 and fast-growing organisations worldwide.
About the role:
As a Senior Automation QA Engineer (C#), become a part of a cross-functional development team working for our Client. Are you an experienced QA Engineer ready for your next challenge? The Payments Engineering Area is hiring! Payments Engineering is responsible for building the best payment customer experience from payment pages perspective and improving the offering of amount of payment options on brands and markets that we operate within. We are an international team with some of the best people in the industry! If you passionate about the latest technologies and can handle company-critical responsibilities, then this is the role for you!
About the Client:
At Client, we strive to deliver the best customer experience in the industry. We are one of the market leaders in iGaming, offering online gaming products in several markets, both through our own gaming sites as well as several partner brands. Our Product Development organization spans across 5 locations, with the most creative teams in the industry! If you are passionate about the latest technologies and can handle mission-critical responsibilities, then this is the role for you!
We are operating in a very competitive market therefore we MUST use latest technologies. Our aim is to create the best performance, functionality, and user experience in the iGaming industry! You will be part of a passionate team, which is building an industry leading, scalable, multi-brand payment platform to support 40+ online brands and 100+ payment integrations! Our brands are used by hundreds of thousands of users and growing.
On behalf of Client, Ciklum is looking Senior Automation QA Engineer (C#) for the team in Ukraine on a full-time basis
Ukranian team is developing Payment system and solutions for our online entertainment platform. The role of Senior Automation QA Engineer (C#) means that you will to join and influence a project which is being created using the latest technologies (C#, .NET/ASP.NET Core, Docker, K8s, on-premise and cloud solutions, RabbitMQ, SQL Server and NoSQL ), SOA, multi-tier distributed and highly scalable architecture, and test automation. We are a very Agile team that uses Scrum and common sense to assist in development.
- Design and develop automated test scripts using industry-standard tools and frameworks to validate software functionality, performance, and reliability
- Work on maintaining and improving our automation framework using latest trends, technologies, and best practices to safeguard our product quality
- Implement and maintain test automation frameworks, ensuring scalability, maintainability, and reusability
- Develop deep knowledge of our product to identify weaknesses in our coverage and address them
- Research on tooling improvements, CI/CD pipeline configuration and Release process automation
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including software developers, product managers to understand project requirements and define test plans
- Conduct root cause analysis of issues and work closely with the development team to provide detailed and actionable feedback
- Be directly involved in our product’s codebase with the ability to perform code changes on features in scope of adding better quality coverage, robustness and reduce time-to-market
- Stay updated with the latest industry trends, tools, and technologies related to QA automation, and apply them to improve testing practices
- Contribute to the overall quality culture by promoting a proactive and collaborative approach to quality assurance throughout the development lifecycle
- 2+ years’ experience in a similar role involving Quality
- Good understanding of Quality methodologies, best practices, and techniques for code coverage
- A passion for Quality and Development to bring the best experience to the customer
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to troubleshoot and debug complex issues
- Effective communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to clearly document and communicate test results and defects
- Willingness to learn programming languages such as C# for automated testing
- Strong English skills – Upper-intermediate and above
Experience with libraries, frameworks and languages such as..
- Puppeteer/ Playwright
- Experience with TeamCity and Github Actions for CI/CD integration
- Familiar with tools such as JIRA, for issue tracking and Confluence
- Self-starter, analytical and with a positive “can-do” attitude
- Experience with Frontend libraries such as Angular would be considered a plus
- Experience in iGaming industry is considered a plus
- Degree or equivalent certification is considered a plus
- ISTQB qualification is considered a plus
- Performance testing experience
- Resilient, able to learn from mistakes and move forward
- Flexible, adaptable and able to deal with ambiguity
- Proactive in problem solving: you focus on how to resolve a situation, rather than whom to blame
- Attentive to details, such as requirements, business processes, domain specifics etc.
What's in it for you
- Care: your mental and physical health is our priority. We ensure comprehensive company-paid medical insurance, Mental Health programs, as well as financial and legal consultations
- Tailored education path: boost your skills and knowledge with our regular internal events (meetups, conferences, workshops), Udemy licence, language courses and company-paid certifications
- Growth environment: share your experience and level up your expertise with a community of skilled professionals, locally and globally
- Flexibility: choose how you want to work – a 100% remote or on-site in our offices. Own your schedule – you are the one to decide when to start your working day. Just don’t miss your regular team stand-up
- Opportunities: we value our specialists and always find the best options for them. Our Internal Mobility Program helps change a project if needed to help you grow, excel professionally and fulfil your potentialGlobal i
- mpact: work on large-scale projects that redefine industries with international and fast-growing clients
- Welcoming environment: feel empowered with a friendly team, open-door policy, informal atmosphere within the company and regular team-building events
Discover the pros of 20-year global experience! Join one of the largest IT companies in Ukraine, awarded as one of the top 10 employers in Ukraine by Forbes.
Boost your skills and make a difference with cutting-edge projects, skilled colleagues and the latest tech stacks.
Ciklum has been recognised as a veteran-friendly business by the Veteran Hub in Ukraine.
We’re committed to creating a welcoming environment for veterans and developing processes that meet their needs. We value the skills and unique perspectives military veterans can bring to our business and are willing to support their transition to civilian life.
Be bold, not bored!
Interested already? We would love to get to know you! Submit your application. We can’t wait to see you at Ciklum.
Experiences of tomorrow. Engineered together
We would love to get to know you! Submit your application. Can’t wait to see you at Ciklum.