We are a leading global product engineering and digital services company that unites 4000+ seasoned professionals globally on various projects in healthcare, fintech, travel, sportswear, entertainment, and security. Ciklum delivers high-impact technology solutions to Fortune 500 and fast-growing organisations worldwide.
About the role:
You wake up ready to chew through coding challenges. You effortlessly hop between languages like Rust, Python, Kotlin and TypeScript just to keep from getting bored. You recognize the beauty and elegance in a perfectly written line of clean code. You know that vigorous debate with your teammates and rigorous testing are the key ingredients to success. You’re committed to the community and keeping things open source because in the end we’re doing all of this for them.
We are looking for an experienced Full Stack Developer to join the top-tier engineering team (10 – 13 devs in 2 squads). You will work with modern architecture based on microservices, dockerization, orchestration, GCP, NoSQL + using ML, so can contribute to all of these components.
About the Client:
Client is a world leader in AI-powered code completion, supporting more than 30 languages in 15 IDEs. The team works tirelessly to build the tools that help the developer community write twice the code in half the time. Client is trusted by over 1 million developers worldwide and the company is growing fast! We’re looking for top developers to join our team.
- Design and implement complex web applications using the established approaches and best practices
- Collaborate with developers and other team members to design, implement and provide a performant, scalable, reliable and flexible solution
- Open to learning and working with various programming languages, frameworks and concepts including Rust, Python, Java, React, open source
- 3+ years proven experience as a Fullstack Developer or in a similar role
- Strong proficiency in TypeScript, NodeJS, ReactJS
- Experience in using NodeJS advanced features and building high-performance applications
- Versatile approach to software engineering including diverse tech stack (Rust, Python + tell us what you can)
- Experience in using complex queries and aggregations to databases (Postgres, Redis)
- Hands-on experience with application deployment patterns and tools (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Prior record in infrastructure configuration using popular cloud providers (like AWS, GCP, Azure) or Virtual Private Cloud
- Experience in R&D and LLMs API development will be a plus
- Solid understanding of software development principles and design patterns
- Practical experience with testing approaches and tools
- Supporting code quality metrics
- Familiar with monitoring and logging tools
- Experience working in an Agile development environment
- At least upper-intermediate level of English
- Strong collaboration and communication skills
- Following the “said and done” principle
- Accountability for the own scope of work
- Proactive in efforts to deliver results according to expectations
- Suggesting new ideas, and looking for alternative solutions
- Eager to learn and grow: curios, keen to constant self-development
- Constantly improving own mastership
Ability to express ideas, thoughts and questions simply, concisely and in a structured way
What's in it for you
- Care: your mental and physical health is our priority. We ensure comprehensive company-paid medical insurance, Mental Health programs, as well as financial and legal consultations
- Tailored education path: boost your skills and knowledge with our regular internal events (meetups, conferences, workshops), Udemy licence, language courses and company-paid certifications
- Growth environment: share your experience and level up your expertise with a community of skilled professionals, locally and globally
- Flexibility: choose how you want to work – a 100% remote or on-site in our offices. Own your schedule – you are the one to decide when to start your working day. Just don’t miss your regular team stand-up
- Opportunities: we value our specialists and always find the best options for them. Our Internal Mobility Program helps change a project if needed to help you grow, excel professionally and fulfil your potential
- Global impact: work on large-scale projects that redefine industries with international and fast-growing clients
- Welcoming environment: feel empowered with a friendly team, open-door policy, informal atmosphere within the company and regular team-building events
Discover the pros of 20-year global experience! Join one of the largest IT companies in Ukraine, awarded as one of the top 10 employers in Ukraine by Forbes.
Boost your skills and make a difference with cutting-edge projects, skilled colleagues and the latest tech stacks.
Ciklum has been recognised as a veteran-friendly business by the Veteran Hub in Ukraine.
We’re committed to creating a welcoming environment for veterans and developing processes that meet their needs. We value the skills and unique perspectives military veterans can bring to our business and are willing to support their transition to civilian life.
Be bold, not bored!
Experiences of tomorrow. Engineered together
We would love to get to know you! Submit your application. Can’t wait to see you at Ciklum.