Ciklum is a leading global digital services and software engineering company, serving Fortune 500 and fast-growing organisations. Headquartered in the UK, we unite 3,500+ software developers, designers, product managers and data scientists around the world building tailored digital solutions that leverage emerging technologies.
We are enabling digital transformation for some of the largest household names and platforms in the digital economy. Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible and join the global projects redefining industries.
We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
On behalf of Ciklum Digital, we are looking for a Support Engineer to join the Dnipro team on a full-time basis.
As a part of Ciklum, you will be providing support service on behalf of one of our clients. Our client’s automated sports production solutions revolutionize traditional video capture, production and distribution processes, enabling professional and amateur sports organizations to affordably cover and monetize their events.
Our Support Center’s goal is to provide customers with a top-class assistance. We are looking for service-oriented specialists with excellent English language and excellent communication skills. You should be interested in IT in general and be ready to learn about new products and constantly improve your technical knowledge.
- Shift work (morning-day, day-evening, evening-night)
- Gain and maintain full knowledge of the company's products and flows
- Proactively monitoring, sampling and testing events on the Production environment
- Providing second tier support to any issue raised and found
- Intermediate technical English
- Strong problem solving skills
- Advanced understanding of OS, both Windows and Linux
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Experience in dynamic, fast paced, hi-tech environment
- Experience in Online streaming (CDN)
- Experience in writing batches and scripts
- Experience in video streaming
- Strong technical and problem solving skills
- Proactive, hard worker and fast learner
- Strong communication skills and excellent team worker
- Service oriented approach
- Practical thinking
- Process monitoring and Control
- Organization and order, tying up loose ends
- Passion about sports will be an advantage
What's in it for you
- Variety of knowledge sharing and training opportunities
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Competitive salary
- Career and professional growth
- Possibility to work in a big and successful company
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits
- Working in centrally located office with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
Client video presentation