Integration Practice Leader
Ciklum is looking for a Integration Practice Leader to join our team full-time in India.
We are a leading global product engineering and digital services company that unites 4000+ seasoned professionals globally on various projects in healthcare, fintech, travel, sportswear, entertainment, and security. Ciklum delivers high-impact technology solutions to Fortune 500 and fast-growing organisations worldwide.
- Establish and Lead Enterprise Integration Services practice and manage the Technology center of excellence for Integration in Ciklum
- Define and publish Enterprise integration offerings and new revenue streams working with Market MDs in Ciklum
- Strong consultative, delivery and solution experience in Integration architecture, and patterns with leading platforms including Apigee, Mulesoft, Azure and open-source platforms
- Expertise in leading Composable enterprise solutions, MS architecture, devising API strategy for enterprises
- Expertise in working with CTO in strategizing enterprise-level integration strategy for large enterprises
- Take a lead on new and relevant technologies with the purpose of clearly identifying future growth bets and devising an operational strategy to deliver the growth
- Ownership traits on investment decisions and ROI specific to integration services
- Responsible to position enterprise integration capabilities with partners, and analysts through market penetration
- Provide a strong vision for the Enterprise Integration practice across Ciklum and promote organizational awareness and drive change across market and delivery units to cross-sell / up-sell integration opportunities
- Understanding of Domain / Industry specific POV that best fits integration strategy needs of enterprises
- Manage execution of Integration services delivery and project commitments working with Solution architects and delivery managers
- Manage operational metrics revenue, GM utilization, and EVP for Integration practice
- Expected to travel for driving sales efforts, solution workshops and participate pre-sales activities with Market teams
- 15 + Years of IT experience specifically leading technology practice
- Strong experience in architecting, designing and leading complex Integration programs and solution discovery
- Extensive experience in cross-platform cloud expertise and knowledge of leading integration platforms
- Proficiency in working with cross-cultural teams, incubating and scaling practices and working with teams within organizations with multiple dependencies
- Extensive experience in handling CoE, building a community of practice and cross skilling
- Excellent tech consulting and solutioning expertise specific to Integration architecture
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills
- Ability to be effective in a matrix environment
- Proficient in driving outcomes working with CTO/CDO/CMO
- Excellent client liaison and facilitation skills
- Ability to drive new revenue, and breakthrough client logos through new offerings specifically in US/ Europe markets
What's in it for you
- Care: your mental and physical health is our priority. We ensure comprehensive company-paid medical insurance, as well as financial and legal consultation – so we live this point like this
- Tailored education path: boost your skills and knowledge with our regular internal events (meetups, conferences, workshops), Udemy licence, language courses and company-paid certifications
- Growth environment: share your experience and level up your expertise with a community of skilled professionals, locally and globally
- Flexibility: choose how you want to work – remote or Hybrid or on-site in our offices. Own your schedule – you are the one to decide when to start your working day. Just dont miss your regular team stand-up
- Opportunities: we value our specialists and always find the best options for them. Our Resourcing Team helps change a project if needed to help you grow, excel professionally and fulfil your potential
- Global impact: work on large-scale projects that redefine industries with international and fast-growing clients
- Welcoming environment: feel empowered with a friendly team, open-door policy, informal atmosphere within the company and regular team-building events
India is a strategic growth market for Ciklum.
Join the global business with limitless growth opportunities and world-known Fortune 500 clients.
Let’s aim high together and write our history of success in India.
Be bold, not bored!
Interested already? We would love to get to know you! Submit your application. We can’t wait to see you at Ciklum.