Ciklum is looking for a Content Marketing Lead to join our team full-time in Islamabad, Pakistan.
We are a leading global product engineering and digital services company that unites 4000+ seasoned professionals globally on various projects in healthcare, fintech, travel, sportswear, entertainment, and security. Ciklum delivers high-impact technology solutions to Fortune 500 and fast-growing organisations worldwide.
About the role:
The Content Marketing Lead will play a pivotal role in executing our global content marketing strategy across multiple platforms including SEO, Organic Search, Email Marketing, LinkedIn, and Sales Enablement. This individual will oversee the content production process, manage agency relationships, and collaborate closely with internal stakeholders to deliver high-impact content that resonates with our target audience.
Who are Ciklum?
Ciklum are a global Experience Engineering firm that stand at the forefront of innovation, blending next-generation product engineering, exceptional customer experiences, and cutting-edge AI. We revolutionize the way people live by developing groundbreaking technologies that reimagine, reshape, and redefine the future.
For more than two decades, we’ve been a trusted partner to both global enterprises and digital disruptors, spearheading the creation of digital solutions that not only tackle complex corporate challenges but also propel businesses toward accelerated growth and success.
With a vast global team comprising of over 4,000 highly skilled engineers, experience design specialists, product owners and consultants, we combine our expertise with your vision, joining forces to engineer technology that paves the way for the future of businesses.
- Develop and execute the global content marketing plan in alignment with company objectives and target audience preferences
- Oversee the content production process, ensuring timely delivery of high-quality content including Field Marketing eBooks, Case Studies, 1-Pagers, Pitch Decks, and Proposal Templates
- Write compelling copy across a range of formats including Sales Enablement, long-form content, website and ad copy to drive conversion
- Manage and nurture relationships with our Content Writing Agency and Design Agency to ensure deliverables meet quality standards and deadlines
- Collaborate cross-functionally with sales, marketing, and delivery teams to execute integrated content marketing campaigns with experts
- Lead, mentor, and manage a content team including designers, providing guidance and support to drive performance and professional growth
- Utilize content production software such as Asana or Monday.com to organize and track the execution of the content plan, ensuring all deadlines are met
- Monitor and analyze content performance metrics, providing insights and recommendations for optimization
- Stay abreast of industry trends and best practices in content marketing, SEO, and digital marketing to continuously improve our strategies and tactics
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field.
- 7+ years of experience in content marketing, with a proven track record of success in developing and executing content strategies
- Experience managing a content team, fostering a collaborative and high-performing work environment
- Exceptional writing and editing skills with proven experience writing across a range of marketing formats
- Strong understanding of SEO, organic search strategies, email marketing, and LinkedIn marketing
- Proficiency in managing agency relationships, including content writing and design agencies
- Demonstrated experience using content production software like Asana or similar tools
- Demonstrated experience using CRM and CMS systems, like HubSpot
- Excellent organizational and project management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively collaborate with cross-functional teams and stakeholders
What's in it for you
- Care: your mental and physical health is our priority. We ensure comprehensive company-paid medical insurance, Mental Health programs, Multisport cards, as well as financial and legal consultations
- Tailored education path: boost your skills and knowledge with our regular internal events (meetups, conferences, workshops), Udemy licence, language courses and company-paid certifications
- Growth environment: share your experience and level up your expertise with a community of skilled professionals, locally and globally
- Flexibility: choose how you want to work – a 100% remote or on-site in our offices. Own your schedule – you are the one to decide when to start your working day. Just don’t miss your regular team stand-up
- Opportunities: we value our specialists and always find the best options for them. Our Internal Mobility Program helps change a project if needed to help you grow, excel professionally and fulfil your potential
- Global impact: work on large-scale projects that redefine industries with international and fast-growing clients
- Welcoming environment: feel empowered with a friendly team, open-door policy, informal atmosphere within the company and regular team-building events
Be bold, not bored!
Experiences of tomorrow. Engineered together
We would love to get to know you! Submit your application. Can’t wait to see you at Ciklum.